How To Use The Backdrop
When you arrive at the studio, the paper backdrops that you have booked will be preloaded.
Please DO NOT remove, change or alter the backdrops yourself, please contact the Parker + Stone team for assistance.
To lower the paper, you will need to use the remote. Please remember to extend the antenna.
(Please do not pull on the paper)
Each number on the remote will control a roll of paper:
• Number 1 is for the top roll to extend the paper down.
• Number 2 will raise the paper.
• Number 3 is for the middle roll to extend the paper down.
• Number 4 will raise the paper.
• Number 5 is for the bottom roll to extend the paper.
• Number 6 will raise the paper.